Sandpoint ID.

Chuck,get back to Idaho! You're still getting played about five times a day in Sandpoint on the radio. There's a music festival in the summer hope to see ya. from, "THE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE"

Jay & Amber Warren
December 01st, 2004

Johnny Dowd gig

Dear Mr. Prophet: Starry Plough, Berkeley, Dec. 4, 9:30pm, $10 measly dollars to see Johnny Dowd and band and the Ms. Sally Timms. I know you're a fan-it would be a shame to miss Mr. Dowd ! Huge fan, Ithaca, New York

Annie
December 01st, 2004

Chuck 42 in Best of 2004 Amazon Top 100

Chuck gets 42 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/10709691/41/104-1306003-3471140?

Mike
November 30th, 2004

Hey Chuck can you put The Iguanas back on you links page? They are a great band and deserve your plug. Come back to DC soon!!

Dubya
November 21st, 5601

KEXP

For a Howard Tate interview and CP session take a look at http://www.kexp.org/aspnet_client/KEXPViewFolder.aspx?artist=0&date=0

Roland maguire
November 21st, 9201

CHUCK Christmas tune

The download I have of the very cool "I Found A World..." Christmas tune has a couple glitches in it. Can anyone help with a clean, hi res version? Thanks!

Cliff
November 19th, 2004

Solo Gig in Hamburg

It was a great Gig last Night.Maybe the best Chuck I've ever seen.Thank you so much for visiting Hamburg.See you soon i hope.

Carsten
November 17th, 2004

dublin show

great gig in dublin last night.you and jason rocked.im the guy who thought el vez was in the zeros.ill check it out.any sign of a green on red reunion?thanks again john

john
November 21st, 2401

When is Chuck coming to Cali?

Is Chuck going to be playing in LA or SF before the end of the year?

Shana
November 21st, 6001

Chuck Live in London PART 2

Thanks for the link to the Tate CD, Richard. I had been watching a copy on ebay, but I will try the store you suggest. The second night in London may have lacked a little of Tuesday's intensity, but it was also a longer show, with a beautiful take on Abandoned Love (when some time earlier Chuck had asked the audience, "any questions so far?", I was going to shout back "Can you remember all the words to Abandoned Love?" - as it turned out, he could). There were a couple of times, though, when he had to exchange a quick word with Stephanie to be reminded of what came next on a couple of the newer songs! The other treat on Wed was Stephanie getting to do a song herself - another Howard Tate number, which sounded beautiful. A couple of other things - Memphis Moon was slightly different: Tuesday it sounded ferociously pissed off, on Wed it was more sad and bitter. Still no real oldies in the set (I was hoping for Look Both Ways). The show was looser, with some departures from the setlist, I think. Lots of great stuff with the bullet mike again. All in all, I think they were the best shows I can remember Chuck doing in the 12 yrs I've been following him - even better than the "high on cough medicine and preacher schtick" show at Underworld in 1999, and that's saying something. Hope they make it back here again soon. Stevie

Stevie Simkin
November 11th, 2004

Page 157 of 163 - ‹ First  < 155 156 157 158 159 >  Last ›

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Sat Dec 01 KRSH 25th Anniversary Party
Sebastopol, CA
Thu Dec 13 Coffeehouse Live at St. Andrew’s
Houston, TX
Fri Dec 14 Cactus Cafe
Austin, TX
Thu Jan 24 Kafe Antzokia
Bilbao, Spain
Fri Jan 25 Sala Albéniz
Gijon, Spain

BOARD

• New Year’s Day

"Does anyone have the chords for New Year's Day

• Make Out Room - Oct 5, 2018 - advance tix?

"Will there be advance tix for this show? The

• Shank Hall

"Well i couldn't go to SPACE. Went to Shank

• Song requests for SPACE wednesday

"I'll be there wednesday, my first time

• Rancho Nicasio

"Chuck - `You Did' was electrifying