Chords for tunes

Looking for chords for Storm Across the Sea and Age of Miracles...

Mike
December 17th, 2004

No Edinburgh gig?

I am delighted that you are playing the fabulous King Tut's in Glasgow in April. Any chance of an Edinburgh gig too, or am I being too greedy?

Andreas Van Pantz
December 12th, 2004

Show Tonight!

Saw you at the tractor tavern in oct. I enjoyed it very much. See you at the show tonight at neumo's. Don't forget your capo! A really big fan, Danny.

Danny 7
December 11th, 2004

Coming Back to Annapolis

Just got the word: Chuck will be back at the Rams Head Tavern in Annapolis, MD on 1/31/05. Got my tickets - everyone else, come on down...

Monkey in the Middle
December 06th, 2004

Chuck In Paris

Hello Chuck. Saw you for the first time last August at Fez Under Time Cafe and absolutely loved the show. Your lyrics are tasty and "No Other Love" is one of my desert island discs. This year I bought tix to your Irving Plaza show but had to extend my stay in Paris so I had to give my tickets away - it killed me. Then I found out you were playing House of Live in Paris but not when I was there. Our schedules crossed. Sorry I missed you in 2004 but sure hope you come back to NYC in 2005.

Louise
December 06th, 2004

Chuck Prophet

Hello Mr. Prophet, I wanted to let you know that I think you are really great. I love your off beat and your words. There is just something special about your tunes. I will always be a fan and look forward to every new cd you come out with. Where you been all my life! Thanks for making such good music. Hope someday to see you live. Until then God bless! Sunshinemind

Diane
December 02nd, 2004

Sandpoint ID.

Chuck,get back to Idaho! You're still getting played about five times a day in Sandpoint on the radio. There's a music festival in the summer hope to see ya. from, "THE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE"

Jay & Amber Warren
December 01st, 2004

Johnny Dowd gig

Dear Mr. Prophet: Starry Plough, Berkeley, Dec. 4, 9:30pm, $10 measly dollars to see Johnny Dowd and band and the Ms. Sally Timms. I know you're a fan-it would be a shame to miss Mr. Dowd ! Huge fan, Ithaca, New York

Annie
December 01st, 2004

Chuck 42 in Best of 2004 Amazon Top 100

Chuck gets 42 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/10709691/41/104-1306003-3471140?

Mike
November 30th, 2004

Hey Chuck can you put The Iguanas back on you links page? They are a great band and deserve your plug. Come back to DC soon!!

Dubya
August 18th, 5601

Page 156 of 163 - ‹ First  < 154 155 156 157 158 >  Last ›

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Sat Aug 18 Levitt Pavillion for the Performing Arts
Denver, CO
Tue Aug 21 Off Broadway
St. Louis, MO
Wed Aug 22 SPACE
Evanston , IL
Thu Aug 23 Shank Hall
Milwaukee , WI
Fri Aug 24 The Turf Club
St. Paul , MN