chicago and tough love at schubas

chuck and the gang. good stuff at schubas on monday night in chicago. seen ya a couple times now and i listen to your stuff quite a bit...and i totally dig what you do. chuck..it's a bummer that you couldn't have responded to my compliments that i gave ya after the show. i shook your hand after you looked at me...took your last drag of your smoke...and said something like "hmmmmmmmmmnnnnnmmmmm"...then walked on by (not cool!). ...but at least you looked me in the eyes (that's cool!). dude... i still love your creativity and talent!...and your an fascinating individual. see ya next time brother. peace to chuck and the band.

dana
January 26th, 2005

I HEAR YOU KNOCKEN

Chuck Berry, Judy Smith, CP. Hey bringing my two sons and two brothers out to hear the beautiful music at the Funck Box in Baltimore. Can't wait. Good luck with Mountain Stage. Thats where I first heard you and the Band back in the summer 04. Tim from Dundalk said it.

[ LINK ]

Tim Kropkowski
January 26th, 2005

UK Tour: On a budget??

I've just seen a couple of dates for the UK tour in April - my home town of Sheffield on 19th and Nottingham on 20th. Dunno about any others. If Chuck (or his tour manager) read this, if ya need a couple of rooms for well trained band members we'd be happy to offer accommodation after the sheffield date. Also, Chuck are you planning on visiting your favourite record shop in Sheffield??? Finally as a token of esteem for the pleasure GoR/CP have given me since nineteen eightysomething I'll happily stand a round for the band in any pub in Sheffield!!!! Might help CP `save a lousy motherf****** dime!!!'.

Paul Grimshaw
January 26th, 2005

Thank you

Mr. Prophet I waited 2 years for this show and all I can say is...Damn! Just hope I don't have to wait another 2 to hear you again. Say hi to Cole, at the Lexington show, he's responsible for passing along your musical magic!

Hubbell
January 25th, 2005

Need venue for older show

Hi, I have a recording from a show dated Feb 22 1999. Can anyone tell me where the venue is? Thanks, Chris

Chris Andersen
May 26th, 4002

Request for Chicago show

CP, if you haven't already loaded the van, how about throwing a cowbell in there so you can treat us to "Elouise" in Chicago. Thanks for including us on the tour (again).

Bernie
January 20th, 2005

concert 1/28/05

Hi, I am going to the concert in Pittsburgh, PA next Friday. Anyone know of hotels close to the venue?

C.Howlett
January 20th, 2005

Prophet Tour

Please add an Oklahoma City date to the tour.

Bill
January 19th, 2005

el vez

got an e mail from a woman describing herself as an old la punk and she confirmed that el vez was in the zeros.remember we talked about it in dublin

jay
January 07th, 2005

Live recordings

Does anyone now if Chuck allows his shows to be recorded?

Reid
January 05th, 2005

Page 154 of 163 - ‹ First  < 152 153 154 155 156 >  Last ›

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Sat Jun 02 Redwood Mountain Faire
Felton, CA
Thu Jun 21 Santa Fe Bandstand
Santa Fe, NM
Fri Jun 22 CANCELLED - Los Alamos Summer Concert Series
Los Alamos, NM
Fri Jun 22 The Masonic
San Francisco, CA
Sat Jun 23 CANCELLED - Globe Hall
Denver, CO