tune of an evening

thanks Chuck, Steph and the rest of the boys for a great show. It was fab to see you all for a few hours...although we only see you once a year or so, it's almost as if the time connects from one visit to the next. Cosmic Man! You guys will always be a part of our lives. Peace and safe travels. Love Mick and Andrea.

Mick Freeman
September 22nd, 2004

Chuck OPENING for Rhett Miller's band, what a load of shite.

Carl
September 22nd, 2004

Age Of Miracles

Wow, only 3 tracks in and loving it! Well worth the wait! THANKS CHUCK! "who put the wang in the wang dang doodle?" - chuck did!

[ LINK ]

Dr. Leopold
September 21st, 2004

Tour Dates

I'm wonderin' if there is a potential Knoxville, Tenn., date in the works (don't laugh... they played here in 2002) before I drive all the way up to Lexington, Ky. on Sept. 30 (not that I wouldn't do it anyway, damnit!).

Susan Bauer Lee
September 20th, 2004

Helsinki Gig

Big up to Chuck and the band for making the trek from Cleveland to Great Barrington for Sunday night's gig at Club Helsinki. Good to talk with Chuck and Stefanie after the show. Really appreciated the songs on the new album...Oddly enough, on the drive home, two friends and I talked about films and Paradise Lost was mentioned, so I guess West Memphis Moon was a hint to go back and look again at that documentary...Hope the band's travels are safe and smooth. And just remember: "More harm is done under the guise of goodness than ever realized by foul deed or evildoer. Nevertheless, I wish I were good." Herbert E. Huncke

Laki Vazakas
September 20th, 2004

3 Extra Tix for 9/23 @ Irving Plaza

Will sell some or all at cost. Write for details

Alan Zoldan
September 18th, 2004

Are we gonna get some Atlanta Time here?

Ive been listening to and diggin Chuck for years since the No Free Lunch Days w/ G&R Man I'd really love to get a chance to see him live. Age Of Miracles is another incredible CD Chuck Prophet gives good ear

Lee Cline
September 16th, 2004

looking around

hey...at last!hehe!....my first impressions?....REAL good!. by the way, anyone else got any more reviews of "age of miracles" to give??

Billy the Kid
September 16th, 2004

European tour?

Hi, Is Chuck gonna tour europe soon?

France
September 16th, 2004

Groovy site

Thanks Henning

mudcrawler
September 15th, 2004

Page 161 of 162 - ‹ First  < 159 160 161 162 > 

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Fri Oct 27 Cafe Mono
Oslo, Norway
Sat Oct 28 Folk and Rock
Malmo, Sweden
Sun Oct 29 Kultur Transport
Frelsdorf, Germany
Mon Oct 30 AB Club
Brussels, Belgium
Tue Oct 31 Paard van Troje
Den Haag, Netherlands