Coming Back to Annapolis

Just got the word: Chuck will be back at the Rams Head Tavern in Annapolis, MD on 1/31/05. Got my tickets - everyone else, come on down...

Monkey in the Middle
December 06th, 2004

Chuck In Paris

Hello Chuck. Saw you for the first time last August at Fez Under Time Cafe and absolutely loved the show. Your lyrics are tasty and "No Other Love" is one of my desert island discs. This year I bought tix to your Irving Plaza show but had to extend my stay in Paris so I had to give my tickets away - it killed me. Then I found out you were playing House of Live in Paris but not when I was there. Our schedules crossed. Sorry I missed you in 2004 but sure hope you come back to NYC in 2005.

Louise
December 06th, 2004

Chuck Prophet

Hello Mr. Prophet, I wanted to let you know that I think you are really great. I love your off beat and your words. There is just something special about your tunes. I will always be a fan and look forward to every new cd you come out with. Where you been all my life! Thanks for making such good music. Hope someday to see you live. Until then God bless! Sunshinemind

Diane
December 02nd, 2004

Sandpoint ID.

Chuck,get back to Idaho! You're still getting played about five times a day in Sandpoint on the radio. There's a music festival in the summer hope to see ya. from, "THE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE"

Jay & Amber Warren
December 01st, 2004

Johnny Dowd gig

Dear Mr. Prophet: Starry Plough, Berkeley, Dec. 4, 9:30pm, $10 measly dollars to see Johnny Dowd and band and the Ms. Sally Timms. I know you're a fan-it would be a shame to miss Mr. Dowd ! Huge fan, Ithaca, New York

Annie
December 01st, 2004

Chuck 42 in Best of 2004 Amazon Top 100

Chuck gets 42 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/10709691/41/104-1306003-3471140?

Mike
November 30th, 2004

Hey Chuck can you put The Iguanas back on you links page? They are a great band and deserve your plug. Come back to DC soon!!

Dubya
November 18th, 5601

KEXP

For a Howard Tate interview and CP session take a look at http://www.kexp.org/aspnet_client/KEXPViewFolder.aspx?artist=0&date=0

Roland maguire
November 18th, 9201

CHUCK Christmas tune

The download I have of the very cool "I Found A World..." Christmas tune has a couple glitches in it. Can anyone help with a clean, hi res version? Thanks!

Cliff
November 19th, 2004

Solo Gig in Hamburg

It was a great Gig last Night.Maybe the best Chuck I've ever seen.Thank you so much for visiting Hamburg.See you soon i hope.

Carsten
November 17th, 2004

Page 155 of 162 - ‹ First  < 153 154 155 156 157 >  Last ›

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Sat Nov 18 Trades Club
Hebden Bridge, UK
Sun Nov 19 Belle Angele
Edinburgh, UK
Mon Nov 20 Clwb Ifor Bach
Cardiff, UK
Tue Nov 21 La Boule Noire
Paris, France
Wed Dec 06 Coffeehouse Live at St. Andrew’s
Houston, TX