Pittsburgh, Friday January 28, 2005

Can't hardly wait until tomorrow evening! I've been sharing the love of Chuck Prophet and Misson Express with friends and family and I'll binging 12 friends with me (10 are CP virgins). I became a devoted fan after seeing CP and band live at the World Cafe taping at the Warhol in 2002. I've been spreading the word since and don't miss an opportunity to see a live show. I love AOM, it has barely left the cd player since it arrived. I also bought a copy of Turn the Pigeons Loose to complete my library and I'm loving it too - how about a dvd of a show sometime soon? Thanks for the music and for stopping again in Pittsburgh! Stay warm and don't forget to dress in layers.

Dawn
January 26th, 2005

chicago and tough love at schubas

chuck and the gang. good stuff at schubas on monday night in chicago. seen ya a couple times now and i listen to your stuff quite a bit...and i totally dig what you do. chuck..it's a bummer that you couldn't have responded to my compliments that i gave ya after the show. i shook your hand after you looked at me...took your last drag of your smoke...and said something like "hmmmmmmmmmnnnnnmmmmm"...then walked on by (not cool!). ...but at least you looked me in the eyes (that's cool!). dude... i still love your creativity and talent!...and your an fascinating individual. see ya next time brother. peace to chuck and the band.

dana
January 26th, 2005

I HEAR YOU KNOCKEN

Chuck Berry, Judy Smith, CP. Hey bringing my two sons and two brothers out to hear the beautiful music at the Funck Box in Baltimore. Can't wait. Good luck with Mountain Stage. Thats where I first heard you and the Band back in the summer 04. Tim from Dundalk said it.

[ LINK ]

Tim Kropkowski
January 26th, 2005

UK Tour: On a budget??

I've just seen a couple of dates for the UK tour in April - my home town of Sheffield on 19th and Nottingham on 20th. Dunno about any others. If Chuck (or his tour manager) read this, if ya need a couple of rooms for well trained band members we'd be happy to offer accommodation after the sheffield date. Also, Chuck are you planning on visiting your favourite record shop in Sheffield??? Finally as a token of esteem for the pleasure GoR/CP have given me since nineteen eightysomething I'll happily stand a round for the band in any pub in Sheffield!!!! Might help CP `save a lousy motherf****** dime!!!'.

Paul Grimshaw
January 26th, 2005

Thank you

Mr. Prophet I waited 2 years for this show and all I can say is...Damn! Just hope I don't have to wait another 2 to hear you again. Say hi to Cole, at the Lexington show, he's responsible for passing along your musical magic!

Hubbell
January 25th, 2005

Need venue for older show

Hi, I have a recording from a show dated Feb 22 1999. Can anyone tell me where the venue is? Thanks, Chris

Chris Andersen
November 19th, 4002

Request for Chicago show

CP, if you haven't already loaded the van, how about throwing a cowbell in there so you can treat us to "Elouise" in Chicago. Thanks for including us on the tour (again).

Bernie
January 20th, 2005

concert 1/28/05

Hi, I am going to the concert in Pittsburgh, PA next Friday. Anyone know of hotels close to the venue?

C.Howlett
January 20th, 2005

Prophet Tour

Please add an Oklahoma City date to the tour.

Bill
January 19th, 2005

el vez

got an e mail from a woman describing herself as an old la punk and she confirmed that el vez was in the zeros.remember we talked about it in dublin

jay
January 07th, 2005

Page 153 of 162 - ‹ First  < 151 152 153 154 155 >  Last ›

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Sun Nov 19 Belle Angele
Edinburgh, UK
Mon Nov 20 Clwb Ifor Bach
Cardiff, UK
Tue Nov 21 La Boule Noire
Paris, France
Wed Dec 06 Coffeehouse Live at St. Andrew’s
Houston, TX
Fri Dec 08 Continental Club
Austin, TX