Englands "Second" city loses out again

I`ve seen Chuck on two occasions and they were both in Birmingham, although its few years ago now. In fact it was the "Balenese Dancer" tour and the second time it was the "Feast of Hearts" tour and Chuck and co. were excellent on both occasions. I also went to an acoustic slot he did at a branch of Virgin records in the city centre and he signed my copy of "feast of hearts"...aaah, the good old days! its just a crying shame that Birmingham is not on the current tour schedule again. i`m involved on an "Access to Music" course based in the city centre and it would have been cool if he could have popped in to have played a couple of tunes and gave the students some of his insight into music business, i`ve plugged his Music big time around these parts. Unfortunately, i`m not gonna be able to afford to get down to the other shows, so i hope all you other British fans have a cool time. :-) I just hope they can fit "BIRMINGHAM" into the tour on the next one.....

Billy the Kid
February 22nd, 2005

European Tour

A lot of dates but nothing in France, why ???

Chris
February 17th, 2005

Winston Watson

Where is WW? Definately miss his sound. Without him, there is an overall effect on CP's sound. Hopefully it is temporary....

Rob
February 17th, 2005

free downloads

any free downloads to sample via the Chuck Prophet website. I've not heard any of Chuck's tracks - but I've been told by a goof friend I'd love the music. Hope to see Chuck playing at the Cluny in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England - where they make the Brown Ale - in Aprl.

Rik Kendall
January 21st, 1202

A Pink Rose from Chuck Please

I will be seeing Chuck play for the 1st time on Sat. at the Atlanta gig w/MOFRO. I've got an MP3 of Pin A Rose On Me and have been listening to it all week! I really, really, really hope Chuck will play that song for us on Sat. and sit in w/MOFRO on a jam or two. I WILL be buying the new album when I get down there (I'm from beautiful VA). I hope Chuck gets this message in time cuz I'd luv to get a rose pinned on me in Atlanta, a pink one please! 8-)

Mo
February 09th, 2005

CP Conquers New York!

I saw him at Joe's Pub in NYC last week and he blew us all away! COME BACK TO MANHATTAN FOR A FULL-BLOWN HEADLINING SHOW ASAP!

[ LINK ]

Allan Hoving
February 09th, 2005

CP at the Rams Head

I saw Chuck Prophet for the fist time 1/31/05, Amazing. There were two guys recording the show. Is there any way to get a copy? Come back to Baltimore soon.

Bruce
February 08th, 2005

The Funk Box Baltimore

I saw CP for the first time on Sunday night and all I have to say is "I am a believer in the Prophet!" Best show I've ever seen!

Sandy
January 21st, 0802

joe’s pub

saw chuck live for the first time at joe's pub (2/2/05). absolutely awesome. i don't know how all those people could sit still. the show was so upbeat and rocking. wish they played more in n.y. and long island!

Nancy Haas
January 21st, 4402

long version

i remember hearing a very long version of what else, "summertime thing" live, that is. any idea how i can get a copy. also what album do you think i would like best? use your psycic powers. I'm serious

cindy yakle
January 21st, 4402

Page 152 of 162 - ‹ First  < 150 151 152 153 154 >  Last ›

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Tue Feb 06 Armondo’s
Martinez, CA
Thu Feb 08 Club Congress
Tucson, AZ
Wed Feb 14 Neighborhood Theatre
Charlotte, NC
Thu Feb 15 Eddie’s Attic
Decatur, GA
Fri Feb 16 Ponte Vedra Music Hall
Ponte Vedra, FL