Bury

Greetings from Bury, Lancashire, home of Bury nil (underperforming soccer team), a northern rainy outpost where Chuck played a cracking and intimate gig last night to a highly appreciative audience. Don't leave it too long before coming back again!

Tony P
April 11th, 2005

Here Come the Snakes - twice as many of em!

Spincds.com is listing an upcoming reissue of Here Come the Snakes with a second disc of outtakes and demos, due april 25. Does anyone have a tracklisting? It's on Innerstate, but their website has no info at present.

Stevie
April 10th, 2005

chucks gtr tabs

anyone know of any links to chucks guitar tabs ??

paul h
April 10th, 2005

It was 20 years ago today…

Here's some vintage live Chuck in Green On Red from 20 years ago (today). Great show. http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=36504

Jason
April 10th, 2005

spanih gig: fabolous!!!!!

I attended Santoña show last friday. What emotion!!!! A "playin´fuckin´loud" type of attitude.First song Styrofoam and last cover Roadrunner (Modern Lovers). What more can I say. The set list based around the last two albums and one or two hip hop rockers of the Hurting. We missed the other side of his brilliant carreer: the firts one. And I missed "Old Friends" too. For me the best USA rock and roll song of the decade along "I´m trying to break your heart (wilco) Up with people (Lambchop) and Opus 40 (Mercury rev) "Seven Nation Army" (White Stripes) But a beautiful, beutiful country arrangement of "Summertime thing" was the top. Sincerely one of the best guitars round this world. I get chills recalling his wise licks, the timing of the notes like Neil in his prime. Keep on pushing soul brother!!! I hope you enjoy my homemade soul compilations. Joserra (alias the basque swampdog)

Joserra
April 09th, 2005

European Tour Live recordings ??

If anyone would like to swop any recordings of the current european tour - NOT FOR FINANCIAL GAIN - please contact me Hey Chuck - any chance of an on tha road diary ??

Paul H
April 06th, 2005

any interesting covers?

Just wondering if with the new band members and all, whether the Express are still managing to turn out of some their excellent cover versions. Styrofoam? Shoot em all Down? And my personal fave, Abandoned Love? Anyone care to fill us in?

Stevie
April 05th, 2005

Encore Frankfurt

Hi there... anybody here's been at the Frankfurt concert ? Fantastic show, beautiful versions (stripped-down-version of Pin A Rose, how great !!!) - and I've got a question for you out there. The last encore was an instrumental with an extra cool 60s/ Twin Peaks - vibe, you know... twangy. I know this fine piece, but my brain ceases to unzip the title. So, if you know it - please ease my mind.

Stefan Roller
October 23rd, 2002

Hahnenknoop

2,5 hours , oh wee, what a wonderfull evening, with the after-show party we had a lot of fun, thanks to everybody , did somebody had a headache ???

Piet
March 30th, 2005

Please come to Boston

Boston, please. Any possibility in my life time?

Scott Tromanhauser
March 30th, 2005

Page 150 of 163 - ‹ First  < 148 149 150 151 152 >  Last ›

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Wed Nov 07 The State Room
Salt Lake City, UT
Fri Nov 09 The Armory
Fort Collins, CO
Sat Nov 10 Globe Hall
Denver, CO
Sat Dec 01 KRSH 25th Anniversary Party
Sebastopol, CA
Thu Dec 13 Coffeehouse Live at St. Andrew’s
Houston, TX

BOARD

• New Year’s Day

"Does anyone have the chords for New Year's Day

• Make Out Room - Oct 5, 2018 - advance tix?

"Will there be advance tix for this show? The

• Shank Hall

"Well i couldn't go to SPACE. Went to Shank

• Song requests for SPACE wednesday

"I'll be there wednesday, my first time

• Rancho Nicasio

"Chuck - `You Did' was electrifying