Hahnenknoop

2,5 hours , oh wee, what a wonderfull evening, with the after-show party we had a lot of fun, thanks to everybody , did somebody had a headache ???

Piet
March 30th, 2005

Please come to Boston

Boston, please. Any possibility in my life time?

Scott Tromanhauser
March 30th, 2005

Knust Hamburg

Thanks a lot for a wonderful evening, for the music, the spirit, the show! Best wishes to You all!

Julia & Friedrich
March 28th, 2005

welcome to spain

being your fan since 1.990 and knowing your visit here... I get chills. So please Chuck consider "Old friends" for your spanish shows (Santoña Show) I think it´s one of the best songs ever written and I have a extra-large collection of country, blues, soul and rock nd roll.So please play it here.

joserra
March 28th, 2005

King Tuts Glasgow 16 April 2005

Peter and Ewan really looking forward to seeing you at above venue in April. A first visit for Ewan who is an up and coming musician Dad just has to be content with being the roadie!!! Your last visit to Tuts was sensational and I have no doubt we will be in for another night of suberb music.

Peter Kelly
March 26th, 2005

pictures of nijmegen show

wanna see pictures of the Nijmegen gig? go to http://photobucket.com/albums/v329/roosjemuziek/ and thanks guys (and girl)for the lovely evening! hope to see you back.

[ LINK ]

ilse
March 26th, 2005

concert in Norderstedt 3-24

Thanks for playing our small venue downstairs at a record shop in the middle of nowhere. Probaby the smallest stage and place you ever did but the band played like they were playing for a crowd of thousands of people.... The concert was fantastic. I got a lot of mails - everyone loved it. See you tomorrow in Hamburg, Knust 3-28. Will bring the videos, DVD´s all the CD´s incl.the Manuela CD for your grandma.

[ LINK ]

Wolfgang + Andrea
March 25th, 2005

Dirk Messiah : An alternative biography from France

The Real Story of Dirk Messiah (sometimes called Chuck Prophet by his fans). Slim "Taned" Stewart and Dirk Messiah started Cream on Bread in the early eighties. They took the band from the ashes of the much celebrated Disney Underground mid eighties LA scene (The Wrong Bike Riders, The 7.30 PM O'Clock, The Mean Syndicates, The Mangles, The Brain Barricade, True Waste, to name but a few...) to the avant-garde of the forecoming Americananamouskouri movement, also known as No Regression, that would later make the success of bands like Auntie Torero, Miko, Some Watt, and the well known imitator songwriter Adam Abraham ... They did some great influential albums such as "The Filler Inside Me", "Goat Cheese", "No Free Shower", "Here Come The Brakes" and, last but not least, a final superb record, "Too Much Pun". In the meantime, they recorded a string of great songs thanks to the narrative talent of "Taned" Stewart and the guitarslinging attacks of Messiah : "Rock And Roll Herpes", "You Couldn't Get Elected", "Rick Can't Cook", "Cool Balloon", "Little Geeks In Life", "(The Hair on) The Dog's Ass", or "Got You Frozen in My Bin Stack", " among countless others, were great song that should have been hits . But Slim, wanting to perfect his legendary suntan, then went to live abroad in Portugal were he scored azulejos before returning and recording one sole album under his name, the excellent "A Fistful Of Cockroaches". Dirk Messiah embarked on a great solo carreer with numerous albums ("My Cousin Alfonso", "Maltese Stripper", "Festival Of Lungs", "Homebrew Brew ", "The Bleedin' Mess", "No-no!, My Love !"). Today, he's back with another great collection of songs : "The Rage of Marocco". It's time to celebrate and recognize the genius of the man who once said : "I'm a sucker for Carlos Guitarlos bootlegs, yeah !". A french friend and a long time fan couldn't make it to Dirks' last gig in Paris, and he says he's inconsolable. Well, we understand him ! Nick Mumuth, Paris, France.

Nick Mumuth
March 20th, 2005

king tut’s wah wah hut

Really looking forward to seeing you all at King Tuts Glasgow ,in April.This will be the third time I've seen you there.I have always had a fab time,just wish more folk felt the urge to dance,maybe thats just me though!

Liz
March 19th, 2005

Paradiso/Amsterdam 18/3/05

Hi Chuck & Mission Express, Never saw you like yesterday-evening before. You were on top of the clouds and took us with you. Was not able to say goodbye afterwards. Thanks again for having you in Desmet. Keep the spirit high! Marylou

[ LINK ]

Marylou Busch
March 18th, 2005

Page 150 of 163 - ‹ First  < 148 149 150 151 152 >  Last ›

Old Friends (LYRICS)

What Makes the Money Dance? (LYRICS)

Summertime Thing (LYRICS)

That’s How Much I Need Your Love (LYRICS)

Elouise (LYRICS)

GIGSVILLEmore »

Wed Feb 21 Skipper’s Smokehouse
Tampa , FL
Thu Feb 22 WMNF Tropical Heatwave Cruise (Tampa to Cozumel)
Tampa, FL
Fri Mar 09 Continental Club
Austin, TX
Sat Mar 10 The Continental Club
Austin, TX
Sat Mar 10 Continental Club
Austin, TX

BOARD

• set list from Eddies Attic show

"Great, great, great rock and roll show. Can

• San Fran?

"Will you be back in San Francisco towards the end